Toothbrushes are one of our favorite tools around our office. We understand the importance of them for oral health and hygiene. However, toothbrushes can come in handy in a number of other applications as well. We’ve seen them used for a ton of other helpful ways. We also love that you can use your old toothbrushes and give them a second life, all while making life a little easier. Here are a few:
- Exfoliator: Some people may already use their toothbrush on their lips, post-brushing, but for those who don’t, try applying lip balm and using the bristles to exfoliate dead, flaky skin away. You can also use a toothbrush to exfoliate your nail beds when used with cuticle oil, brushing away dead skin.
- Cleaning Tool: Toothbrushes are amazing to reach small crevices and hard to reach places. The small brushes are also helpful to clean hair dryer vents, and even under your fingernails.
- Art brush: Toothbrushes can provide an amazing texture and style to your next art project!
- Eyebrow tamer: The beauty stylists love how simply toothbrushes help tame eyebrows!
- Crayon Remover: Use shaving cream and a toothbrush to remove crayon marks on the wall. Test a small area first before applying shaving cream to your entire wall.
- Hair Dye Applicator: Toothbrushes’ bristles are perfect for applying at home hair dye to make sure you’ve covered all of the important spots!
- Toothbrush bracelet: When your toothbrush is at the end of the road, make a pretty toothbrush bracelet. (http://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-make-a-toothbrush-bracelet/)
At Creekside Dental, we love life and we love to have fun. We know that going to the dentist and caring for your teeth may not always be the most exhilarating part of your week. Our hope is that when you come to our office, you leave with a smile and hopefully some added fun to your day!